1020 Seedling Trays – No drain holes
Seedling trays can avoid many of the pitfalls of sprouting seeds in soil. Various seeds are sensitive during their seed germination & seedling formation stages. Incorrect sowing practices such as sowing outdoors under full sunlight or in the ground reduces the likelihood of sprouting. Seeds sown like this may get blown or washed away, buried under the soil or not germinating at all.
- Sow indoors, under safety of the watchful grower
- Sow and sprout seeds at any time of the year
- Protect the seeds and seedlings from harsh weather
- Carry around and transport seedlings without harming the plants
- Use as drip tray, hydroponic growing or seed starting
- Reusable: After transplantation, a new round of seeds can be sown in the same tray
- Seed Germination
- Plant propagation: Soft stem cuttings can be transplanted into the trays for induction of new roots.
- Vegetable seeds: Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Onion, Leek.
- Kitchen herb seeds: Fennel, Basil, Rosemary, Parsley
- Flowering annuals: Marigold, Balsam, Aster, Zinnia, Vinca, etc.
- Approx: 21″ by 11″ (top measurement). 20″ by 10″ bottom of tray
- Accommodates 20″ x 10″ Hydroponic grow pads or Micro-mats